Mount Xuedou, a national scenic spot, a national forest park, and a national AAAAA tourist attraction, is known as the “Siming First Mountain” and is the dojo of Maitreya, one of the five famous Buddhist mountains in China. Xuedou Mountain is located in the northwest of Xikou Town, Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province. It is the highest peak of the Siming Mountain branch and is 800 meters above sea level. It has the reputation of “Penglai on the sea and rooftop on the sea”. Xue Dou Mountain was named after the visit of the Emperor of the Northern Song Dynasty, Emperor Zhaozong, in the Northern Song Dynasty, and he was named "The Dream Mountain". The Southern Song Dynasty Emperor Zhao Zong chased the book "Ying Meng Mingshan". Known for its beautiful natural scenery, the iconic attractions include Qianzhangyan, Xuedou Temple, Sanyintan, Xujingyan, Miaogaotai and the world's tallest bronze sitting Maitreya statue. Xuedou Temple, located in the heart of Xuedou Mountain, was founded in Jin, Xing in Tang and Sheng in Song. It has a history of more than 1,700 years. For thousands of years, the incense is flourishing and the sorghum is a generation. It is the fundamental dojo of Maitreya. Zhejiang Xuedou Mountain and Wutai Mountain in Shanxi, Putuo Mountain in Zhejiang, Mount Emei in Sichuan, and Jiuhua Mountain in Anhui are among the five famous Buddhist mountains in China.
Located in the east of Dongbai Street, Jiangdong District, Ningbo City, Qita Temple is the largest and best preserved temple in the city. It is also one of the four famous jungles in eastern Zhejiang. It was founded in 858 (Twelve Years of Tang Dazhong) and was called Dongjin Chanyuan. It was renamed as Qixin Temple, Chongshou Temple and Louxin Temple. Later, it was named after seven stone towers representing seven Buddhas in front of the Kangxi Year of the Temple. The temple was destroyed during the Cultural Revolution. After 1979, the seven towers, temple gate, Tianwang Hall, Daxiong Hall, Sansheng Hall, Fangzhang Hall, Zangjing Building, Bell Tower, Yufo Pavilion, Ciyintang, East and West Chambers and walls were gradually restored. The building area was more than 11.4 million. Square meters. The architectural style of the temple is simple and magnificent, and there are many precious cultural relics preserved in the temple: the stupa of the Tang Dynasty, the big bell of the Song Dynasty, the woodcarving of the Ming Dynasty, the Tibetan Buddhist scriptures engraved in the Qing Dynasty, and the stone carvings of five hundred arhats. In May 1961, it was listed as a key cultural relics protection unit in the city.
· Former residence of Chiang Kai-shek and Chiang Ching-kuo, the fourth batch of national key cultural relics protection units, important historical sites and representative buildings of modern times. · The former residence is a group building. The interior includes Fengqifang, Xiaoyangfang and Yutai Salt Shop. The bureau is a traditional front hall and a hatchback. ·The building is connected with the porch, the ink pillars are fascinating, the front hall and the left and right have three gardens. There are no Chiang ancestral temples and Jiang mother cemetery in the park. · The hall is covered with engraving and paintings. The newspaper has the title of "The Honorable Protagonist is the Moral Main Road" and the "Tao Li Shuai".
· It is the largest freshwater lake in Zhejiang, consisting of Guzi Lake, Meihu Lake and Waihu Lake, which is four times that of Hangzhou West Lake. · The most popular attraction in Dongqian Lake is the long embankment near the small Putuo. It is recommended to walk along the long embankment to see the scenery of Dongqian Lake. · In addition to visiting attractions, cycling around Dongqian Lake is arguably the most popular activity, and you can enjoy the lakes and mountains and natural villages along the coast.
Ningbo Nantang Old Street was developed and built by Ningbo Chenglv Investment Development Co., Ltd. It is located in the south gate of Ningbo Ancient City in Zhejiang Province. It used to be the “South Gate Three Cities” of the old Ningbo trade and cultural gathering place, and is one of the eight historical blocks in Ningbo. At the same time, it is also the “purple line planning” protection area of Ningbo. It runs from north to south and is divided into two streets, south and north, with Zuguanshan Road as the boundary. The block has preserved more than 300 meters of traditional streets and lanes, with 1 cultural protection unit and 6 Wenbao points. The descendants of the famous scholar Yuan Yu of the Song Dynasty lived here. The existing Yuan family living houses in the area are the largest, including residential courtyards, ancestral halls, schools, etc. Others include Lishui Bridge, Yongshan Pavilion and Guanshen Temple. building. North Street is based on traditional culture, with business as its content and urban tourism as its development direction. South Street focuses on the concept of “urban leisure”, highlighting leisure life. On January 15, 2012, Nantang Old Street Phase I was grandly opened, passing through a hundred years, and the old streets were reborn. After the first phase of the street opened, a total of more than 20 shops took the lead in business. The first phase of the plan was based on catering and food. At the same time, some of Ningbo's old-name merchants were revived, and Ningbo Yijia, Zhao Dayou, Yizhai, and Caohu Food were introduced. Such as traditional catering brands and a group of gourmet foods with rich local characteristics, such as Ninghai Wufengtang, Yuyao Huangyu Noodles, Cicheng Four Seasons Sweet Rice Cake, etc., a total of more than 30 shops. On September 26, 2015, the second phase of Nantang Old Street officially opened after three years of planning and construction. The second phase of Nantang Old Street covers an area of about 50,000 square meters with a total length of about 900 meters and a volume of three times that of the first phase. The building is mainly based on the style of Jiangnan dwellings in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It is sporadic and interspersed with the architecture of the Republic of China. It has traditional architectural pieces such as stage, octagonal pavilion and wind and rain corridor.
· The old Bund in Ningbo was opened in 1844. It is one of the only remaining Bunds in China with a history of 100 years. It is the gateway to the ancient city of Ningbo. · The Old Bund still has a large number of old European-style buildings that have been transformed into bars and restaurants. Gothic architecture Jiangbei Catholic Church is one of Ningbo's landmarks. · The unique feature of the Old Bund is that it is not closed. Any citizen can feel his life at the Sanjiang Port of the Old Bund. · At the same time, the Old Bund is also a bar street. It is full of fun at night, and many foreigners like to have a leisure party here.
Tianyi Square is located on the south side of Zhongshan Road, the bustling commercial street in the city center. It covers an area of 200,000 square meters. The main building consists of 22 modern buildings with rich European style and a total construction area of 220,000 square meters. The center of the enclosed building complex is 35,000 square meters of central square and 6,000 square meters of landscape water. At the same time, it has a total length of more than 200 meters, the highest speed of 40 meters in Asia, the first musical fountain in Asia and a large screen with a height of 20 meters and a width of 60 meters. Water curtain movie. Tianyi Square is currently the largest “one-stop” shopping and leisure plaza in China. It is a first-class large-scale urban commercial plaza integrating leisure, commerce, tourism, catering and shopping. The square integrates shopping, leisure, entertainment, culture and tourism. It is known as Ningbo's commercial aircraft carrier and is another beautiful business card in Ningbo. The plaza building with clear views, a pool of clear water and a 3.6-hectare urban green space make Tianyi Square full of modern commercial atmosphere and provide the public with an elegant leisure and entertainment center.
· The old-fashioned business center in downtown Ningbo, with snacks all over, is a good place to learn about the folk customs of Ningbo Han people. · The Tianfeng Tower in the south is the symbol of this area. You can spend 5 yuan to visit the tower and overlook the bustling city scenery of Ningbo. · Just north of Chenghuang Temple is Tianyi Square, the emerging business district of Ningbo, with a modern shopping environment. · Yuehu Park in the west is a quiet scenery belt in the center of the city. Walking along the lake and watching the pavilions and gardens is very pleasant.
The mosque, also known as the Temple of Worship, is located on the west side of the Temple Street and is a place of worship for Muslims. The Suizhong Mosque was built in the 8th year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty (1669). It was designed and built by the Shaanxi-Gansu civil engineering expert imitation of Xi'an Huajue Temple, covering an area of more than 3 acres. The temple gate is eastward, with three wide sides, a hanging mountain roof, a central carved plaque in the middle of the ridge, a clay sculpture in the middle, and a stable top. The temple gate is pavilion-style. The courtyard of the temple covers an area of 2.4 mu, and three stone paths lead directly to the worship hall. The main hall is a traditional palace style, with a pattern of five dark and three, no middle beam, commonly known as "Jiro Langshan", with an area of 628 square meters and a height of 30 meters. Its shape is simple and solemn, and the momentum is majestic. The entire hall is carved and painted, elegant and clean. Inside and outside the temple, there are more than 40 tongs of “Golden Orthodox”, “Keeping the Tao to the True”, and “Golden Heavenly Holy Land”. The Suizhong Mosque is one of the famous mosques in the country and is listed as a provincial key cultural relics protection unit. The Chinese Islamic Association listed it as one of the 100 famous mosques in the country and became an important place for local Muslims and foreign Muslims to carry out religious activities.
· The national 5A-level scenic spot, known as Lishui, Ancient Temple and Glen Valley Waterfall, has a reputation of “Penglai on the Sea” in the Han Dynasty. · Attractions include Snow Dou Mountain, Snow Dou Temple, one of the "Ten Temples of the Zen Buddhism", and the world's tallest sitting statue of the open-air Maitreya Buddha. · Standing on the observation deck of the Qianzhangyan Waterfall, it is full of lush trees and is a veritable natural oxygen bar.
Huiri Temple, the predecessor of Huiri, is located in Dongyi Village, Zhanyu Town, Yinzhou District. The temple was built in the Wanli Period of the Ming Dynasty. It has a history of more than 400 years. It is said to have been built by Xie Shitai, a member of the Dongxiang Village, Dongyi Village, Zhanqi Town, Yinzhou District, Ningbo City. Huiri Temple is backed by the Millennium Temple, Tiantong Temple and Ashoka Temple. The whole temple is magnificent and magnificent. There is a garden, a tower and a three bridge. There are two corridors, three halls and four chambers. There are also bodhisattvas and pavilions. Pool, lawn flower garden. The scope is large, the beauty of the building is better than the surrounding temples, attracting ten pilgrims.
· Located in the urban area of Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, it is the earliest private library building in China. It is also the oldest library in Asia and one of the world's first three family libraries. · Built in the middle of the Ming Dynasty, it was presided over by the resignation of the Ministry of Military Affairs, the right minister, Fan Qin. Many of the exhibition halls display books collected by Fan's family all over the world. ·The building incorporates a variety of traditional folk crafts such as wood carving, brick carving, stone carving, gold paste, and copying. It is a masterpiece of Ningbo residential architecture. · There is also an interesting Mahjong Museum in Tianyi Pavilion, which has become a popular choice for many people to take pictures.